• Genuine leather motorcycle saddlebags• Delivered in pairs, 20L capacity each• Held Click-System easy attachment
Premium range cowhide saddle bags from Held produced with the best materials and craftsmanship. These motorcycle saddlebags are shaped in the California teardrop outline and with a generous 20L capacity on each side they are real load luggers for the ride of your life. The Held Click-System means you can attach and remove the side bags effortlessly.
Strong cow hide, reinforced with panels inside
Practical click-release mechanism under traditional buckle closure
20 L packing volume each side
Dimensions 50 x 20 x 32cms (LxWxH)
Prepared for HELD Click-System base plate
Sold & priced as a pairRemember:
These bags are made from real leather & should be protected with Leather Protector & Treatment from day 1.Note: For safety reasons GetGeared only supplies saddlebags on the basis that they must be fitted with the appropriate side spacers for your bike. We supply a wide variety of side spacers to fit different models. Contact us for advice via the Contact Us form with your bike make, model & year.
To keep your 2 wheels shiny & enjoy your saddle bags to their full fill, take a small note of these suggestions:
• The connector section between the bags fits under the seat. If necessary, use our 'Invisible' Foil or Universal Rubber Underlay to protect the paint work;
• Attach in such a way that on the side of the exhaust, there is at least 2-3" distance between exhaust & bottom of bag, even when fully loaded;
• & just one more thing: make sure that the indicators remain fully visible;
• When you have got them positioned ok, tie the bags with the ties provided to the side spacers. And, never tie them to the suspension or parts of it.
• Given the weight our bigger saddle bags can carry, GetGeared strongly recommends that you fit those spacer things (or have someone who 'can', fit them)!
• Both bags need to be loaded equally - gravity will win after a long journey!
• For water proofing, use the GetGeared leather treatment & protector. But for rain journeys, still protect your gear inside with the luggage bags & outside with rain covers;
• Adjust your driving style - you're likely to be a lot wider than you were before! So mind those passenger door as you squeeze through;
• & adjust speed: Manufacturers tend to quote a speed limit of 75mph - which of course should not be an issue for us island folk