• Premium cowhide motorcycle saddlebags• Delivered in pairs, 10L capacity each• Held Click-System easy attachment
Premium range cowhide saddle bags from Held produced with the best materials and craftsmanship. The clean looks enhance your bike and are proportioned to blend perfectly with lower cruisers. The sloped shape is not only perfect for slanted shocks but also add comfort to your pillion passenger. The Held Click-System means you can attach and remove the side bags effortlessly.
Strong cow hide, reinforced with panels inside
10 L packing volume each side
Dimensions 35 x 15 x 25cms (LxWxH)
Plaited leather edges
Prepared for HELD Click-System base plate
Sold & priced as a pairRemember:
These bags are made from real leather & should be protected with Leather Protector & Treatment from day 1.
Note: For safety reasons GetGeared only supplies saddlebags on the basis that they must be fitted with the appropriate side spacers for your bike. We supply a wide variety of side spacers to fit different models. Contact us for advice via the Contact Us form with your bike make, model & year
To keep your 2 wheels shiny & enjoy your saddle bags to their full fill, take a small note of these suggestions:
• The connector section between the bags fits under the seat. If necessary, use our 'Invisible' Foil or Universal Rubber Underlay to protect the paint work;
• Attach in such a way that on the side of the exhaust, there is at least 2-3" distance between exhaust & bottom of bag, even when fully loaded;
• & just one more thing: make sure that the indicators remain fully visible;
• When you have got them positioned ok, tie the bags with the ties provided to the side spacers. And, never tie them to the suspension or parts of it.
• Given the weight our bigger saddle bags can carry, GetGeared strongly recommends that you fit those spacer things (or have someone who 'can', fit them)!
• Both bags need to be loaded equally - gravity will win after a long journey!
• For water proofing, use the GetGeared leather treatment & protector. But for rain journeys, still protect your gear inside with the luggage bags & outside with rain covers;
• Adjust your driving style - you're likely to be a lot wider than you were before! So mind those passenger door as you squeeze through;
• & adjust speed: Manufacturers tend to quote a speed limit of 75mph - which of course should not be an issue for us island folk