• The leading name in brake pad technology & development• Quality Made in Germany• Consistently highly recommended in leading magazine comparison tests• Superior fade resistance• Superior thermal performance• Minimised brake disc wear• Long life span• ABE certificated
LUCAS is the leading name in brake pad technology. LUCAS sinter brake pads provide higher performance compared to organic brake pads: They wear in faster, demonstrate even greater responsiveness in wet conditions, and retain performance better in extreme situations such as emergency stops and alpine descents ('fading'). And because they are from LUCAS, you can trust that brake disc wear is minimised.
Sinter high metal compound
ABE-certificated (see KBA numeric code on rear surface)
Ceramic layers protect the hydraulics from heat transfer
Suitable for standard & steel brake discs
Long life span
Delivered as matching pairs
Important check list
• To remove/fit brake pads & to bleed/refill the hydraulics free of air requires technical know-how at professional level. GetGeared recommends brake pads are only exchanged by a competent mechanic.
• Check the exact dimensions match your existing brake pads before ordering
• Always read the safety notices in detail, a copy of which you can find by clicking on Installation Guide
• When the job is complete, drive for several miles without heavy braking to allow the pad surfaces to bed in