• The leading name in brake pad technology & development• Quality Made in Germany• Consistently highly recommended in leading magazine comparison tests• Superior fade resistance• Superior thermal performance• Long life span• ABE certificated
LUCAS is the leading name in brake pad technology. LUCAS organic brake pads continually win the key magazine comparison tests for their responsiveness through a wide range of driving conditions. Test comments highlight the level of control and feel for the road the driver retains and their undiminished effectiveness in extreme conditions. And because they are from LUCAS, you can trust they'll deliver everyday and when you need it most.
More information: For buying and installation guides, simply click on the 'info sheets' above.
ABE-certificated (see KBA-N.o. on rear surface)
Ceramic layers protect the hydraulics from heat transfer
Suitable for standard & steel brake discs
Long life span
Delivered as matching pairs
Important check list
• To remove/fit brake pads & to bleed/refill the hydraulics free of air requires technical know-how at professional level. GetGeared recommends brake pads are only exchanged by a competent mechanic.
• Check the exact dimensions match your existing brake pads before ordering
• Always read the safety notices in detail, a copy of which you can find by clicking on Installation Guide
• When the job is complete, drive for several miles without heavy braking to allow the pad surfaces to bed in