• Coil lock from Abus: 10mm / 1000cm steel cable with two loop ends • PVC-coating to prevent damage to paintwork & rims • Lightweight with good flexibility for easy use
Versatile lock, great for all riders: Need something to secure your helmet, luggage, or even your push bike when you're not on it? Then this Abus is the perfect coil lock for you.
Why this Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should buy from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your prized possessions have the best protection:
• This high quality steel cable has two loop ends making it the ideal complement for an Abus U-shackle lock.
• Cable locks are useful due to their good flexibility and low weight- making them easy to transport when you are not using them.
• The PVC-coating prevents any damage to your paintwork meaning your bike stays fresh whilst keeping it safe at the same time- result!
• The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside when used on a chain so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
Abus Cobra Coil Lock 10mm x 1000cm - Black
• High quality steel cable with two loop ends • PVC-coating to prevent damage • Tip: The Cobra-Loop-Cables are a very useful complement for U-shackle locks • Cable locks stand out due to good flexibility & quite low weight