• 3x 5 mm square steel bolt motorcycle disc lock from Abus• ABUS Extra Class cylinder: Use the keys either way round• Recommended for securing small/light motorbikes & scooters
Recommended for securing light motorbikes and scooters: This Abus disc lock is ideal for keeping your two wheels close by.
Why this Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should buy from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• With an alarm that reaches 110dB, on the basis of the vibration detection system, every impact attack will be detected- though don't worry! The memory cable included is a reminder to prevent an unintended ride off with the bike still locked to avoid any damage being done.
• Abus have created an Extra Class cylinder system which can only be opened by the encoded reversible key provided (you get two!).
• The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
Easy to use and transport; The Snap'n Go'' system (lock closes and activates automatically when pressed on the brake disc) means that this sturdy lock can be operated with just one hand! Also a protective bag is included to ensure safe transportation of your disc lock.
• 3x 5 mm square steel bolt
• The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
• Alarm function on basis of a vibration detection system that means that every impact attack is detected
• Alarm of at least 110 dB
• Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system thanks to a manual activation button, integrated into the "Snap'n Go“ mechanism
• Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation & alarm status
• One hand operation due to the patented Snap'n Go“ system - lock closes & activates automatically when pressed on the brake disc
• ABUS Extra Class cylinder with encoded reversible key
• Two keys are supplied with the lock
• Two AAA standard batteries for the alarm function are included
• A Memory Cable as reminder to prevent an unintended ride off with the bike still locked is included
• Protective bag included for easy & secure transportation in a special compartment e.g. under the seat