• 14mm steel bolt disc lock from Abus made with special hardened steel• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations• Recommended for securing high value motorbike's
Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes: Are you looking for a disc lock with the highest protection? Then this Abus Granit Victory is the one for you!
Why this Abus? We could spend a long time telling you why you should buy from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• The rounded shape and the turnable outer ring handicap the use of opening tools making it near impossible to break with force. Without a doubt GetGeared recommends this lock for keeping your two wheels close by.
• To avoid an unintended ride off with the bike still locked, a memory cable has been integrated into the lock system so that you don't do your bike any damage. This also makes thieves aware that you have secured your bike and when seeing that you have an Abus they will certainly be deterred!
• The Abus X-Plus cylinder system gives you the highest protection against manipulations such as picking or drilling.
• One of your keys will include an LED light: no longer will dark winter evening lock ups be a hassle!
• The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
• 14 mm steel bolt
• Very handy due to rubberized ring
• The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
• The round shape & a turnable outer ring handicap the use of opening tools
• ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
• Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED lighted
• ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys
• A Memory Cable as reminder to prevent an unintended ride off with the bike still locked is included. In case of the 68 Roll Up, the Memo Cable is integrated into the lock