• 12mm / 14mm strong loop chain from Abus• Fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the motorbike's paintwork• Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes• ABUS Safety Level Rating: 20
The Abus special hardened steel goes through a rigorous manufacturing process: To ensure Abus steel cannot be picked, smashed or cut, it has to be made the Abus way! Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside when used on a chain so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
Why an Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should by from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• Every Abus lock passes the Test Seal of the Thatcham Vehicle Security [a non-profit organisation set up by the motor insurance industry to reduce the amount of insurance claims].
• Abus have created a key system that not only prevents them from being picked but also means that the two keys you'll receive are uniquely coded to your lock only.
• This unique code that you will receive also gives you the added benefit of having all your Abus locks keyed-alike so you only need to carry one key for all your locks if you so wish.
• One of your keys will include an LED light so it is easier to use your lock on those dark winter evenings.
• Additionally, you'll benefit from Abus Plus cylinder, which means that the lock has the highest protection against manipulations such as picking and drilling.
This lock really is for life!