• 16mm rounded shackle lock from Abus• ABUS X-Plus cylinder: The highest protection against picking• Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes• ABUS Safety Level Rating: 20
Abus special hardened steel: To ensure it can not be picked, smashed or cut, Abus has developed a complex steel hardening process unique to their locks. Essentially, the steel is hard on the outside and soft on the inside when used on a lock so that when someone attempts to cut it, the metal will simply bend, not snap. It is tested in extreme temperatures so neither blow torch nor freezing will stop the lock working in any way, they are also resistant to corrosion so this lock really is for life!
Why an Abus lock? We could spend a long time telling you why you should by from Abus, but we know you just want to be rest assured that your prized possession has the best protection:
• Every Abus lock passes the Test Seal of the Thatcham Vehicle Security [a non-profit organisation set up by the motor insurance industry to reduce the amount of insurance claims].
• Abus have created a key system that not only prevents them from being picked but also means that the two keys you'll receive are uniquely coded to your lock only. One key has an LED built in so that you can use your lock with ease on those dark mornings and evenings.
• This unique code that you will receive means you can easily have keys replaced within 24 hours to your door.
• This shackle lock has an X-Plus cylinder which offers the highest protection against manipulations such as picking and drilling.
What more could you want?