• Aggressively styled street motorcycle helmet from AGV• Lightweight thanks to carbon/aramid/fibreglass shell• Integrated Ventilation System, 3 vents, 2 extractors
Derived from a dirt bike inspired ancestor: This AX8 Evo Naked motorcycle helmet is the street version of the AX8 DS Evo, but with a carbon/aramid/fibreglass construction and no peak. Ideal for those who love sporty, technologically advanced, stylish and high performing motorcycles. The exposed carbon and aggressive looking chin guard add street fighter style.
Features that matter: The Dual visor is non-scratch and anti-fog and the chin guard base edge acts as a shock-absorber. By removing the peak from the AX8 DS Evo, drag is drastically reduced improving the aerodynamics. Thanks to the Integration Ventilation System, large air ducts allow air circulation inside the helmet.
It's the inside that counts too: The AX8 Naked has benefitted from an interior makeover. All fabrics have been treated with a Dri-Lex sanitiser and the liners are removable and washable. The RCS chin air vent has an open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools.
• 3 shell sizes
• SSL (Super Super Light) Carbon/Aramid/Fibreglass
• Homologation: ECE 2205, ECE DOT, NBR, AS/NZS
• Chin guard base edge acts as shock-absorber
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with large air ducts hollowed in the shell provides excellent air circulation inside the helmet & better aerodynamic performance
• 3 front vents & 2 rear extractors
• RCS chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed & replaced without the use of tools & is interchangeable with that on AX-8 EVO
• DUAL visor in non-scratch, anti-fog polycarbonate
• Fully removable & washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
• Fabrics with sanitising treatment in Dri-Lex
• The fixed part of the cheek pads with EASY CLEAN system is covered in soft plastic easily washable
• Double D retention system