• Sports touring hybrid motorcycle helmet from AGV• Easy to remove visor with pinlock included in the box• Integrated Ventilation System for plenty of airflow
A sports touring hybrid: AGV have combined race spec features from their Pista track range with the functionality demands of a tourer. The Veloce S helmet comes in 4 shell sizes to ensure precision fit and has a carbon/aramidic/fibreglass shell.
Features you love: The visor is AGV's Race II visor, fitted with a swivel mechanism for a perfect seal with the shell. The Extra Quick Release System, means removal of the visor is fast and tool-free. There's even a pinlock included in the box.
Fit and comfort: Externally, the shape of this helmet is designed to blend with the hump on race suits. Internally, AGV have developed a shape that's designed to decrease collar bone damage in an accident. The track developed ventilation system forces airflow through the helmet, without sacrificing a quiet and comfortable ride. Just as we see on the top spec helmets, the cheek pads feature a safety release system, engineered to allow the removal of the helmet without moving the spine.
Verdict: The AGV Veloce S helmet is ideal for riders wanting race spec features with touring comfort.
• Carbon/Aramidic/Fibreglass shell
• 4 shell sizes
• Multi density EPS
• Optical class 1 3.3mm thick visor
• Visor fitted with a swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell
• Internal shape of the helmet designed to decrease collar bone damage
• XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) metal face shield mechanism for fast, tool-free removal
• Micro-opening system face shield
• Central vent
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
• Shape of the helmet designed to blend with hump on race suits
• Pinlock lens included
• Safety release system for ease of cheek pad removal in case of accident
• Double D-ring retention system