• Performance body armour from Alpinestars with ventilation• Shell construction is lightweight and reduces weight• Level 1 back and Stoneshield chest
Alpinestars A-4 Chest Protector: All riders know the importance of quality protection, but MX riders know it more than most. Alpinestars are a leading brand when it comes to top spec protection that you know you can rely on. This A-4 is a technologically advanced piece of kit ideal for MX riders looking to ride the rugged track. Note that though this protector is high quality, if you're looking to do back flips, take a look at the Alpinestars A-10 Full Chest protector for complete Level 2 protection.
A new design: The front and back shells have been constructed from a performance poly-material blend giving you better flexibility in movement as well as weight saving. The modular design means that the A-4 can be manipulated for use with the BNS Neck braces. Simply remove the upper back padded panel, engage the BNS soft touch puller and adjust the shoulder pads.
Protection: The back protector is CE Certified Level 1 and the front is CE Certified against EN 14021 (stoneshield). For extended coverage to the coccyx area, additional thermoformed EVA padding has been incorporated. The kidney elastic strap features perforated rib protection panels so that you have some protection without compromising movement.
Comfort: When it comes to MX armour, Alpinestars know that it needs to be comfortable in order for it to work most effectively. That's why all of their shells are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling so that you don't get too hot under the collar! The new kidney closure system has quick and easy to use buckles and the new guard closure means that one size fits a broader range of body types.
• Front & back hard shell guards constructed from a performance poly-material blend for optimised flexibility & weight saving
• Shells are perforated for maximum breathability & cooling ventilation
• Modular design means A-4 is optimised for use with BNS neck braces
• Front shell CE certified against EN 14021 (stone shield)
• Back protector CE certified according with the EN 1621_2: 2014 Level 1
• Adjustable kidney elastic strap incorporates thermoformed perforated rib protection panels for high levels of protection without compromising movement
• Additional thermoformed EVA tale extension for extended coverage to the coccyx area
• Soft bio-foam padded chassis for optimised levels of comfort & close-to-the-body fit
• Kidney closure system has newly designed, quick & easy to use buckles
• New guard closure means one size fits a broad range of rider body types
• Removable upper back padded panel for BNS neck support compatibility
• Soft touch BNS puller for easy & safe engagement of the BNS
• Removable & adjustable shoulder pads for size regulation with integrated BNS puller