• Waterproof ladies Alpinestars trousers with Drystar lining• Breathable: Drystar is nearly as breathable as top end liners• Summer: Vent system, winter: Removable thermal liner
Got a sensible budget in mind? The Alpinestars Andes trousers and jacket for men meet that need very well.Constructed to be light in weight (not 'light-weight'!), the combination comes with everything you need.
Beat the weather: The Drystar inner liner makes the trousers waterproof and breathable. There is a removable thermal lining: Great to keep you warm in winter and you remove it for summer.
Comfortable! Cleverly placed expansion panels for a good fit with movement. Ventilation zippers, ideal for those summer days (if we ever get any!). A matching ladies jacket is also available. This outfit is about quality gear with a sensible budget in mind.
• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile & Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR construction for excellent all-weather performance
• Removable long thermal liner ensures pant comfort on hot or cold days
• pre-contoured leg construction with accordion stretch panels around crotch & back of knees for improved riding performance
• Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Bio-Armour inserts available as accessory)
• Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified Bio-Armour knee protectors
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance
• Integrated reflective graphic details & logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for highly customisable fit
• Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature
• Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus large zip front-thigh pockets
• Adjustable, removable braces improve comfort fit
• Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR Jacket with internal waist connection zipper