• Mens Alpinestars touring trousers with Drystar lining• Drystar is nearly as breathable as top end liners• Direct ventilation system for cooling in summer
If you've set a budget, are planning on sticking to it and have shorter legs, the Alpinestars Andes Drystar V2 trousers short will see that you do.Designed to be very light in weight, but not flimsy, the combination of Andes V2 trousers and Andes V2 jacket, which can be purchased separately, comes with everything you need.
Beat the weather: The Drystar lining makes the trousers both waterproof and breathable. There is a removable thermal lining, which is great for keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer when removed. In addition to removing the thermal liner, you can unzip the large openings to get direct ventilation to your legs, with these vents open, of course, the trouser are no longer waterproof.
Comfort: Sensibly positioned expansion panels give a good, comfortable fit with added freedom of movement. All in all, these new Andes Drystar V2 trousers, combined with the new Andes Drystar V2 jacket make a very good, very affordable waterproof motorcycle touring combo. This outfit is about quality gear with a sensible budget in mind.
GetGeared Tip: Thanks to customer feedback, we can recommend that you buy these motorcycle trousers one size bigger than you usually would.
• Multifabric shell construction with reinforced panels on knee & back
• Fixed Drystar layer
• Removable thermal liner
• Convenient storage options with 2 zippered hand pockets
• Accordion stretch inserts on knee
• Reflective details
• Alpinestars CE certified knee protectors
• Knee protector multiple positioning
• Waist connection zipper for attachment to riding jacket
• Ankle Velcro adjuster
• Hip pad with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon hip pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Direct ventilation system