• CE approved adventure touring boots from Alpinestars• Self-locating buckle system, shin armour plate & flexi-blade system• Some of the most comfortable adventure touring boots you'll wear
The ultimate adventure touring boots: Alpinestars have taken many great features from the Corozal, but made them shorter and called them the Belize. These are the perfect choice for those who want Alpinestars quality and great functionality for the demands of adventure riding.
Quick, easy access: These adventure touring boots have a buckle system, which is self-locating and is adopted from new Tech 1 boots. They also have a shin armour plate from Tech 1. A flexi-blade system for a range of movement with higher level of protection, just what you need for the demands of rough terrain.
Designed for adventure touring, these are the perfect option if you were considering the Alpinestars Corozal boots, but that you’d prefer shorter boots and they’re the most comfortable adventure boots you'll try on, trust us! The sole is a rubber compound for comfort and grip and these boots are CE approved.
• The upper boot surface is constructed from PU coated leather plus heat press texture on higher medial panel for superior grip
• Front & rear accordion flex bellows constructed from a lightweight microfiber for improved flexibility & comfort
• Newly developed TPU shin plate & calf plate design offers improved foot support as well as additional impact protection
• TPU shiftpad made with technical texture for added grip, shiftpad is internally reinforced with advanced poly-foam padding for improved comfort & fit
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with two lateral buckles (shin plate & instep) for a precise & adjustable closure
• Inner TPU ankle protectors double density on medial side for protection
• New lateral ankle closure system includes two polymer buckles
• The closure includes a ratchet with memory & a quick release/ locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front & rear movement while offering support & protection to the ankle
• Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles & collar offering comfort & shock-absorbing performance
• DRYSTAR membrane layer between upper boot surface & lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
• Internal toe box & heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper boot surface
• Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel & rigid comfort & safety
• Short calf boot design offers a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
• The BELIZE DRYSTAR Boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010