• Bionic Plus armoured Jacket from Alpinestars: MX riding• CE Level 1 back, shoulders and elbows• Technical mesh for ventilation and durability
Bionic Plus Jacket: Ultra lightweight and highly ventilated, the Bionic Plus Jacket features an advanced stretch mesh construction for a secure, comfortable fit. Tested by multiple Dakar winner Marc Coma, this armoured jacket is at the lower price end of the Bionic collection. With every component striving for protection and comfort at a price you can afford, the Bionic Plus is compatible with the Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
Protection from the track: The back, shoulders and elbows are CE Certified at Level 1 giving you the protection you need on a rugged ride. However if you're looking to perform back flips, why not take a look at the Alpinestars Bionic Pro or Bionic Tech Jackets that are more pricey but offer you more protection in chest armour and Level 2. The back panel has been newly designed so it features a triple-layer, perforated EVA compound padding for good shock absorption and comfort. Both the upper chest and back padding can be removed to allow for the integration of Alpinestar's BNS.
Comfort features: The main construction has been formed with a technical, elastane stretch mesh that is highly breathable and retains its shape. The underarms and arms have reduced material in order to give better ventilation and for weight saving. The thermoformed kidney protector padding gives you more comfort and the silicone printed logos help to keep the jersey in place.
• Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable & retains shape
• Reduced material construction on underarms & arms for ventilation & weight saving
• Slim-lined, CE-certified shoulder & elbow/forearm protectors feature skin-side channelling for improved flexibility & airflow as well as excellent protection from impacts
• Newly designed, back panel features triple-layer, perforated EVA compound padding for good shock absorption & padding
• Back protection is CE certified to the latest Level 1 standard
• CE certified Level 1 shoulder & elbow PU foams offer new softer formulation & channelling design for improved flexibility
• Removable upper chest & back padded panels accommodate Alpinestars BNS
• Premium, auto-locking YKK zips for main frontal closure & on detachable sleeves to ensure secure fitting
• Convenient, soft touch silicon pull tabs on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS
• Thermoformed kidney protector padding
• Silicone printed logos throughout to help keep jersey in place