• Bionic Pro armoured Jacket from Alpinestars: MX riding• Level 2 back, Level 1 chest, shoulders and elbows• Technical mesh construction for durability and breathability
Bionic Pro Jacket: Premium materials combined with innovative design on the Bionic Pro Jacket make for a protection garment that is light, ergonomically engineered and extremely durable. Designed for rugged off-road outings, this armoured jacket is the middle of the range in the Bionic collection. With every component designed to give improved levels of ventilation and an ideal fit, the Bionic Pro can also be integrated with the Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
Protection from the track: The back armour is CE Certified Level 2 making it the best in biker protection on the current market. The chest, shoulders and elbows are CE Level 1 for a good amount of protection but not as much as the Bionic Tech Jacket - whose chest armour is also Level 2. The back panel protector features an innovative 3D 'grid' pattern with hybrid polymer and EVA foam for weight saving, airflow and a jacket that moulds to the rider's body shape. The panels have also been reinforced with thermoformed 3D poly padding for comfort as well as improved shock absorption. Both the upper chest and back padding can be removed to allow for the integration of Alpinestar's BNS.
Comfort features: The main construction has been formed by a slim-fitting, highly breathable elastane stretch mesh with Cordura panelling for durability and abrasion resistance. For better ventilation and weight saving, material construction on the underarms and arms has been reduced. Thermoformed padding on kidney areas give you a more secure and comfortable fit.
• Slim-fitting, highly breathable elastane stretch mesh main construction incorporating extensive Cordura panelling for durability & abrasion resistance
• Reduced material construction on underarms & arms for ventilation & weight saving
• Cordura textile finish; stitch mounted onto jacket for stability & durability
• Integrated chest & back protection panels
• Back panel protector is CE certified Level 2 & incorporates innovative 3D grid pattern & constructed from a hybrid polymer & EVA foam compound for weight-saving, airflow & which molds to rider’s body shape
• Constructed from a strong polymer blend for optimized flexibility & excellent weight savings
• Reinforced by thermoformed 3D poly padding for comfort & shock absorption
• Slim-lined CE level protectors on shoulder & elbows offer excellent levels of resistance abrasion & shock
• Removable upper chest & back padding allows for integration of Alpinestars’ BNS
• Premium, auto-locking YKK zips utilized for main frontal closure
• Convenient pull tab loops on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS
• Thermoformed padding on kidney areas for comfort & secure fit
• Silicone printed logos throughout to help keep jersey in place