• BNS Pro Neck Support from Alpinestars• Lightweight, high performance glass fibre frame• Innovative quick release locking and rear stabilisers
BNS Pro Neck Support: The BNS Pro is designed to help prevent injury in a crash situation by dissipating and diverting impact forces away from the neck and spine. Constructed from a high performance glass fibre compound this neck support offers structural integrity and frame strength. Crucially this neck support is 25% lighter than others on the market giving you better performance and literally takes the weight off your shoulders!
How it works: The BNS Pro functions when the rider’s helmet makes contact with the frame at the moment of a crash, thus providing a clean, solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the BNS. The rear stabiliser and the stabiliser pads have been developed to promote progressive force relief and dissipate energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders, taking them away from your spine.
Safety and construction features: The innovative auto-locking closure on the BNS Pro allows for a highly secure and convenient attachment. Being quick-release, the neck support can also be opened swiftly in the case of emergency and thanks to the Pivot Key the whole structure can be dismantled without the need for moving the rider. The BNS Pro is designed to provide a highly customisable, secure and personalised fit. With this in mind, the Lycra-laminated foam padding kits allow for fine-tuning and adjustment of the BNS and aids compatibility with other Alpinestars body armour. The X-Strap system is light and worn under or over the jersey to secure the device to the rider. Thanks to its advanced material construction the BNS Pro is lightweight, strong and designed specifically for MX and off-road riders.
• The BNS Pro is constructed from a high-performance glass fibre compound to offer optimized structural integrity & frame strength
• BNS Pro provides heavy impact energy diversion capabilities in the event of a crash
• Crucial weight-saving: BNS Pro is 25% lighter than current neck brace versions
• Extreme temperature resilience: BNS Pro performs at temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C)
• Frame Construction: Evolution of BNS shaping to promote improved contact with helmet during impact - including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes & raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries
• Quick-release locking: innovative auto-locking BNS closure system for rapid & efficient fitting/removal, which offers highly secure & convenient attachment which can also be quickly opened in case of emergency
• Pivot Key: New ergonomically designed pivot key located at the rear on BNS allows for convenient dismantling
• Padding system: All parts in contact with the body use a compressed EVA foam compound to distribute the impact force over the wildest area, yet remain lightweight
• A main frame member runs over the shoulders & eliminates weak points in a critical part of the frame to ensure the most efficient load transfer. This minimizes risk of injury & well as offering excellent levels of comfort
• Strap System: BNS supplied with the X-Strap System which allows a small, light strap worn over or under the jersey to secure the device to the rider
• The BNS Pro incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb anatomical performance
• Rear Stabilizer: developed to promote PFR (progressive force relief) & dissipate extreme energy loads by transmitting them across the back & shoulders
• Stabilizer pads are designed to transfer impact stress loads away from spine (thoracic vertebrae)
Fit & Customisation:
• The BNS Pro is designed to provide a highly customizable, secure & personalized fit
• Lycra-laminated foam padding kits: adaptable & interchangeable EVA foam pads (6mm & 10mm) for rear, front & shoulders allow fine-tuning adjustment of BNS to rider's specific needs. It also aids compatibility with other body protection systems