• Touring style motorcycle jacket with matching trousers• CE armour at impact zones with abrasion resistant outer• Removable waterproof liner & removable thermal liner: Warm & dry
Tour in style: This Bogota motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars has been designed for seasonal tourers: Those that may tour once a year and not demand so much from their gear. You've got the quality you want from Alpinestars, but a lower price point to keep the wallet happy!
Warm and dry: There's a removable waterproof liner in this jacket, which will keep you 100% dry through your rides. It's also breathable, so that you don't sweat as you ride! There is also a removable thermal liner, so if it's cold you can zip the liner in and when it warms up, just simply take it out. It means you can react to the changes in the weather! There's a Climate Control System and Jet Ventilation System, these work together to ensure that you have maximum ventilation as and when you need it.
Plenty of protection: There's CE armour at the shoulders and the elbows and the entire outer is made of highly abrasion resistant fabric. There's a pocket in the back for a back protector and the sleeves are pre-curved so you're not fighting the fabric as you ride (this reduces your tiredness!). As well as the impact protection, you've also got reflective detailing and logos to improve your visibility to other road users on those dark evenings.
• Multi-material construction with a highly abrasion & tear resistant poly-fabric main shell & multi-panel mesh lining for comfort & durability
• Removable & interchangeable waterproof & breathable DRYSTAR full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance
• Long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) ensures jacket versatility & comfort in cold & hot conditions & can be fully removed with easy identification red zippers & integrated stretch comfort edge
• Removable CE-certified shoulder & elbow protection for superb impact protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads & Back Armour available as accessory upgrade)
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporate Velcro volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, precision adjustment of garment & to help keep elbow protections in place
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with rear air exhaust vent on upper back for cooling performance on long rides
• Climate Control System (CCS) on sleeves incorporates mesh gussets & zipper closures for improved levels of ventilation control
• Four external front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets & two large cargo pockets, plus external large rear utility pocket. Internal pockets are waterproof & zippered for peace-of-mind closure
• Collar construction incorporates comfort lining & features Velcro closure & strap garage to allow collar to be securely kept in place while open
• Fine-tuned fit afforded by D-ring waist adjustment for a secure, personalized fit while riding
• Extended profile lower back for riding comfort for extra protection in the lumbar region
• Reflective detailing on front & back improves rider visibility
• Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell & on DRYSTAR membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Premium YKK zips used throughout