• Top spec Alpinestars textile touring trousers & matching jacket• Waterproof, windproof & breathable thanks to a Drystar lining• Great for all year round riding: Cool in summer & warm in winter
Tour in style in these top spec motorcycle trousers from Alpinestars. There's so many features to ensure that you ride through the year in comfort, style and most importantly, protected.
Beat the changes in the weather. Whether you're touring, commuting and want something that is pure quality, or just riding for pleasure, you'll be able to react to every change in the weather. There's a removable thermal liner, which is sonic quilted: It means you're warmer, with less bulk and there's no stitches for the wind to get into. Remove the thermal liner and benefit from a mesh lining and Ventilation System in summer. They're also waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to a Drystar lining, which is tape seamed to ensure maximum waterproofing.
Plenty of protection to keep you safe. Protection comes high up on any motorcyclists list of "needs". There's CE armour at the knees and pockets for hip armour. A pre-curved leg reduces fatigue and allows maximum movement, whilst Ripstop enforcements at key areas offers further abrasion resistance as well as the entire outer being highly abrasion resistant.
Comfort and fit are pretty important! It's all the little things that make these trousers top spec. There's plenty of adjustment tabs and zips to ensure a personal, comfortable fit. There's reflective details to help you get seen on dark nights too. The whole thing just screams quality and with an Alpinestars logo on it, there's no reason to not consider it!
GetGeared tip: Match these trousers with their matching jacket and add the chest protection, back protector and hip protectors for a weather busting, super protective textile touring suit!
Previously sold at £279.99.
• Technical, multi-material construction with a highly abrasion & tear resistant poly-fabric main shell & multi-panel mesh lining
• Rip-stop reinforcement in key impact areas on the knees for durability & abrasion resistance
• Full length waterproof & breathable DRYSTAR membrane for long term weather-proofing
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armour on knees is light, breathable & ergonomic for class-leading impact protection
• Air intakes & rear exhaust zippers on the thighs offers greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short & long-distances
• Increased reflective detailing & logos for increased rider visibility
• Removable thermal liner allows pant to be worn in various weather climates Thermal liner is ‘sonic quilted’ for improved insulation performance & reduced material bulk
• Extensive poly-fabric stretch inserts on crotch, lower back & calf area for greater range of movement
• Velcro waist adjustment closures for customised fit & secure closure
• Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit & comfort in the riding position
• Premium YKK zipper & Velcro cuff closure fits Alpinestars boot models
• Removable braces for versatile, secure & customisable fit
• Waist connection zippers optimized for use with Calama DRYSTAR Jacket or other Alpinestars jacket models