• Kevlar motorcycle jeans from Alpinestars: Copper Out• Height adjustable CE knee armour & pockets for hips• 13oz denim outer offers authentic look & feel
Part of the Pro Denim range: These Copper Out jeans from Alpinestars are designed to be like high-street fashion jeans, yet have protective upgrades that make them suitable for a motorcyclist to wear. They’re a new version of the Copper jeans, in that there’s an external zip across the knee for you to remove your armour.
The protection a motorcyclist demands: These jeans have a new type CE bio-knee armour included, which is adjustable for the perfect fit. Hip padding is included, which is velcroed on and you can upgrade the hip armour with Alpinestars hip armour inserts. Kevlar at knee and bum offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide.
Proper jeans with proper protection: These Kevlar jeans have a whopping 13oz denim outer, which really gives them that authentic jeans feel. These jeans are comfortable enough to actually leave the knee armour when you ride in them.
• Regular/straight fit 13oz comfort denim for fashionable, long-lasting fit
• Internal CE certified removable knee protectors are accessible from outside of the pant, making them convenient to remove & replace
• Interior aramidic fibre reinforcement panels in the seat & knee area for excellent abrasion resistance
• Removable hip protectors with Velcro attachment for secure, safe fit
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit various leg lengths
• Technical, pre-shaped leg construction to optimized riding fit
• Customized detailing on metal buttons & rivets
• Leather belt patch & coin pocket