• Textile motorcycle jacket, ideal for those on a tight budget• Removable thermal liner, removable CE armour for protection• Drystar membrane: Waterproof, windproof & breathable
Want Alpinestars quality, but not Alpinestars prices? This jacket is part of their budget range and has been produced to appeal to commuters in town. You simply don't need a technically advanced jacket as you don't ride long distances, but you want the Alpinestars logo. Perfect for new riders, this jacket has a sporty cut to it, similar to the Fastback jacket, but longer in length.
Create a budget Alpinestars textile combo: Perfect to wear with AST-1 trousers if you're on a budget. Or if you want a removable thermal lining in your trousers, then you could match with the Protean trousers.
You still get the great Alpinestars features you'd expect: A removable thermal lining means you can react to changed in the weather, whilst the Drystar membrane ensures you stay dry in wet weather. There's shoulder vents and reflective detailing to improve your visibility and of course CE armour at the shoulders and elbows, which can be removed. Can't fault this motorcycle jacket, an absolute bargain!
• Heavy duty 600 denier main shell construction with PU coating for durability, abrasion & tear resistant & protection from the elements
• Waterproof & breathable DRYSTAR liner with taped seams to ensure excellent weather performance
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates, adding to its versatility
• Front zippered air vents with open mesh gussets on torso & back for cooling performance on long rides
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armour shoulder & elbow protection for superb impact protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest & back protectors available as accessory upgrade)
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates snap button volume control adjustment for improved comfort, fine-tune adjustment of garment & to help keep elbow protections in place
• Increased reflective detailing & logos for increased rider visibility
• Accordion stretch inserts on elbows for improved fit while riding, plus waist adjustment belt for customized fit & secure closure
• Elongated rear profiling for comfort & protection in the riding position
• Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets & large rear utility pocket
• Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection zipper for secure attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Available in international sizes S-4XL