• CE approved adventure touring boots from Alpinestars• Self-locating buckle system, shin armour plate & flexi-blade system• Some of the most comfortable adventure touring boots you'll wear
The ultimate adventure touring boots: Alpinestars have taken many great features from other boots in their range to create the Corozal adventure touring boots. These are the perfect choice for those who want Alpinestars quality and great functionality for the demands of adventure riding.
Quick, easy access: These adventure touring boots have a buckle system, which is self-locating and is adopted from new Tech 1 boots. They also have a shin armour plate from Tech 1. A flexi-blade system for a range of movement with higher level of protection, just what you need for the demands of rough terrain.
Designed for adventure touring, these are the perfect option if you were considering the Alpinestars Toucan boots, but felt they were out of your price range. The Corozal boots from Alpinestars are some of the most comfortable adventure boots you'll try on, trust us! The sole is a rubber compound for comfort and grip and these boots are CE approved.
• The upper boot surface is constructed from full grain leather plus higher medial panel suede leather for superior grip
• Front & rear flex bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability & abrasion resistance
• Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility & comfort
• TPU shin & calf plate offer support & resistance for impacts
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front & rear movement while offering support & protection to the ankle
• TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment
• TPU double density ankle disc protectors on medial side for protection
• New closure system includes two polymer buckles with an innovative closure system
• This closure includes a ratchet with memory & a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable
• Soft foam envelopes the ankles & collar offering comfort & shock-absorbing performance
• DRYSTAR membrane layer between upper boot surface & lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
• Toe box & heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper boot surface
• Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent support & safety
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
• The Corozal Adventure DRYSTAR Oiled Boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010