• Entry-point road-riding Alpinestars leather jacket• Bio armour shoulder & elbows• Removable thermal quilt lining in 80gms/60gms weight
Irresistible value: If the top end road-riding jacket from Alpinestars is nearly 40% more than the Devon jacket, it is clear that the top-end jacket & the Alpinestars Devon are not the same; They are merely part of the same road-riding line-up. BUT: They do share in common the DNA of the Alpinestars philosophy.
Affordable performance: What you get is a great leather jacket, produced to Alpinestars quality standard. There is no speed hump & the graphics are more subtle. But it fits well, benefits from the same thermal quilt lining as the more expensive Core jacket & is delivered with the same Bio armour at shoulders & elbows as the whole road-riding line-up.
Stand-out feature: Superb value leather jacket for road-riding.
Previously sold at £379.99.
• Highly durable, full grain 1.1 leather main construction for excellent abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
• Removable CE?approved interior shoulder & elbow protectors for class-leading safety
• Chest & back compartments supplied with removable comfort poly-foam (allows for accessory upgrade of CE certified Nucleon protections to front & back)
Performance & Fit:
• Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels on underarm & back for excellent fit in the riding position, plus accordion elbow insert
• Multi-panel lining works in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. 3D mesh inserts for improved fit & comfort
• Removable thermal full liner means jacket can we worn in colder weather climates
• Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; an essential riding comfort consideration
• Cuff closures incorporate YKK semi-auto locking zips for secure & customizable fit
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps prevent riding fatigue & aids performance fit
• Waist circumference Velcro & D-ring closure for secure & personalized closure
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
• Mesh & comfort textile collar, plus snap button closure for comfort
• Reflective detailing on front & back for improved rider visibility
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Available in sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black)