• Microfibre motorcycle ankle shoes: Alpinestars District• Beat the weather thanks to a waterproof lining• These boots have looks you want & features you need
Stylish and practical: If you want to look stylish, but you're concerned about safety, these are the boots for you. There's no need to wear plimsolls or any other fashion shoes that offer absolutely no protection when you're on a bike, scooter or moped!
There's protection: The microfibre outer offers abrasion resistance, whilst a toe box and heel counter offers far more protection than high-street shoes. The higher cut also protects your ankle, a vital mechanism in your foot to enable you to walk!
Beat the weather: Compared to high-street shoes, you'll think these are a god-send! A waterproof lining ensures your feet stay dry through those winter months and you've got plenty of grip on the sole to stop you slipping off the pegs.
Unrivalled comfort: You think plimsolls are comfy right? Wait until you try these! This is what proper support feels like, ergonomically designed to support the foot and offer comfort. The real test? Try walking all day in ordinary high-street plimsolls, your feet will ache! In these though? Not a problem. There's several padded areas to offers comfort and support to different parts of your foot.
• Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfibre for high levels of durability, comfort & weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage & is easy to maintain & clean
• The District Waterproof Shoe is CE Certified & features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability & protective performance
• Technical, waterproof membrane layer between upper & lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
• Complete ankle protection: Lateral ankle protector constructed from co-injected brushed black anodized aluminium & is backed with TPU shock absorber; while medial side features a dual density ankle protector layered under the upper to improve contact with the bike
• Dual closure system: adjustable Velcro strap across the instep for a secure & personalized fit, plus Velcro closure across lower shin Closures pull-tab are tipped with rubber compound to improve grip when fastening
• Wide opening shoe aperture includes gusset for easy & quick entry for differing foot anatomies; gusset is made from microfibre to help keep dirt & grime out
• Front flex zone on instep plus reduced material construction on rear collar ensures boot is optimized for riding position
• Advanced, high modulus polymer shift pad offers durability & protection & promotes excellent contact with the bike’s controls
• Internal heel counter & toe box layered under the leather enhance support & rigidity in key impact areas
• Technical textile lining on collar & higher tongue for comfort & moisture-wicking
• Metal logo detailing logos & patterning give the boot a contemporary styling feel
• Replaceable, dual compound & anatomically engineered PU foam foot bed with textile for comfort & support
• Padding on tongue & heel area provides high levels of comfort & fit around the ankle & instep
• Advanced rubber compound cup sole construction which is moulded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support & durability