• A superior adventure touring jacket with revolutionary features• CE armour at impact zones, pocket for back & chest• Front ventilation system, removable sleeves: Summer riding
WOW! Alpinestars have come up trumps with this jacket. There's plenty of features and then some, that make this jacket perfect for the serious adventure tourer. If you're all about technical features that enhance your ride, keep reading.
Gore-Tex and Outlast technology inner jacket: The inner jacket is both waterproof and temperature adjustable. The Gore-Tex Pac-Lite offers lightweight, 100% waterproofing for the life of the garment, whilst Outlast regulates your temperature. As you get warm, the membrane takes the heat and stores it, ready to be released as your body temperature cools down, this stuff was created by NASA! There's also a micro-fleece lining to keep you warm.
Technical, functional outer jacket: The outer jacket is ceramic coated with Superfabric reinforcements, to offer the abrasion resistance you need. There's vent zips for direct ventilation and a pocket to store the inner jacket in on the back. The pocket can be removed and worn as a bum bag (genius!) and the sleeves can be removed and stored on super hot rides.
The protection a serious tourer needs: This motorcycle jacket can be used with off-road armour and bionic neck support, for maximum protection. There's CE armour at the shoulders and elbows and a pocket for chest protection AND back protection. This Durban jacket also has a hydration bladder incorporated, again, great for those hot rides across the desert. Pair this with some technical base layers and you've got one adaptable, functional, all year jacket!
• Multi-material main shell construction for an optimal combination of durability, protection & weight
• Lightweight, durable polyamide main shell with strategically protective polyamide inserts
• Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric reinforcements enhance the tear & abrasion resistance qualities of the jacket
• Ultra-lightweight, removable GORE-TEX membrane with micro-fleece lining to keep rider comfortable & dry in all conditions
• Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon back & chest protectors available as accessory upgrade)
• Adjustable interior waist belt offers additional support & personalized fit while helping keep protection in position
• Integrated high visibility reflective stripes improve rider visibility in poor light conditions
• New frontal ventilation system comprises of a thin, full length open mesh insert which connects to main zipper opening to provide excellent airflow when jacket is closed
• Zippered air intakes on sleeves & shoulders provide additional ventilation while riding
• Articulated elbow construction incorporates elbow gusset for improved fit & arm flexibility
• Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest in warm conditions
• Waterproof external pockets on front of jacket keep your valuables dry
• Multiple fit & volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm
• Removable rear large utility pocket
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants
• Fully compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Supports
• The jacket is equipped with a 2 litre bladder hydration system storage pocket (capacity reduced when used with BNS)
• Comes in international sizes: S-4XL.