• Touring motorcycle trousers with Gore-Tex from Alpinestars: Durban• Gore-Tex & micro-fleece removable liner for all weathers• CE knee armour with enough room to upgrade to MX knee armour
Ideal for the serious adventure tourer: These motorcycle trousers have every feature and function you need and combined with the Durban jacket, they make a killer combo for all your adventure touring needs.
Plenty of protection for off-roading: Whether you're on the beaten track or take a detour off-road, these trousers are what you need! There's a robust leather panel for extra abrasion resistance, with a ceramic coated outer and Superfabric reinforcements for abrasion resistance. You've also got knee CE armour and the option to insert MX knee armour for those serious off-roaders.
Beat any weather in these textile trousers: There's a removable Gore-Tex Paclite lining with micro-fleece, which will keep you 100% dry for the life of the trousers. More importantly, you'll be able to breathe and sweat freely as Gore-Tex is a breathable membrane. Air intakes allow you to stay cool and well ventilated on those summer rides.
Perfect matched with the Durban jacket: These trousers have a removable bib and braces for extra secure fitment, when you're challenging yourself off-road. There's also a ride cut at the bottom to allow for proper off-road boots. These are killer trousers and seriously matched with some technical base layers, you could ride all year round in these.
• Multi-material shell construction for optimized levels of durability, protection & weight
• Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts
• Robust, medial lower end leather panel gives extra abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars patented Vector knee construction for superior comfort in the riding position without reducing mobility
• Removable CE certified lightweight knee protectors
• High visibility reflective detailing improves riders visibility in poor light
• Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric reinforcements enhance the tear & abrasion resistance qualities of the pants
• Lightweight, removable GORE-TEX membrane with micro-fleece liner provides waterproofing & allows garment to breathe
• Articulated rear panel for extra support & freedom of movement
• Extended air-intakes help keep the pant well ventilated
• External 100% waterproof pockets on the side of the pant
• Internal waist connection zipper for attaching to riding jackets
• Removable bib & braces gives the rider the option of an extra secure form of fitment
• The Durban pant is designed to accommodate the fitment of various off-road riding boots
• Comes in international sizes: 48-60