• High-grade knee armour from Alpinestars• Patella/knee cup protection with ergonomic structure• Highly ventilated with mes zones to keep you cool
Alpinestars Fluid Pro Knee Brace Set: Made of a combination of PA12 GF plastic, reinforced for a stable and supportive knee brace the Fluid Pro gives you impact protection and protection from hyper-extension. Lightweight and strong, the knee brace is made through an 'exoskeleton' that uses less material and thus is lighter. Combined Velcro and buckle closures mean the protectors are easy to take on and off.
Protected: The structure of the knee brace has been optimised to give the best structural integrity and strength to the frame as possible. A knee pivot system has a double-pivoting hinge system that doesn't requires tools to adjust, with exchangeable extension stops to prevent hyper-extension injuries. Patella/knee cup protection helps protect you from impact damage and during a slide. Additionally, protection has been added to strongly angled positions by the upper and lower patella cups.
Comfortable: The strap system is designed to be soft and comfortable, especially at the lateral knee through padding to avoid pressure points. Highly ventilated padding and mesh zones increase airflow and ventilation. The size adapter system allows for an adjustable and versatile brace fitment with a flexible 'ergofit' that is anatomically designed to fit your knee. The knee cup is held in place with top and bottom straps, while also allowing freedom of movement.
Note:For a small, medium or large set select a large and for a XL or XXL select XL.
• Certified to EN 1621-1-2012 K Type B Level 1
• New material blend PA12 GF reinforced for more stabilising & supportive effect
• New graphics
• New softer & comfortable strap system to avoid skin irritations
• New soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points
• The Fluid Pro is lightweight, strong & is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound
• Optimised structural integrity & frame strength
• The fluid pro features a lightweight 'exoskeleton', reduced material construction design
• Highly ventilated. Channelled padding & mesh zones for optimised ventilation & airflow
• Crucial weight-saving: The fluid pro is 25% lighter than current B2 brace versions
• Extreme temperature resilience: Fluid Pro performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
• The Fluid Pro is designed to provide a highly customisable, personalised & stable fit
• SAS (Size Adapter System) provides adjustable & versatile brace fitment in size ranges S-M-L & XL-2XL
• Innovative spacer system: brace supplied with leg size adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm & 3mm) on either side of hinge, plus two pairs of flexible, anatomically optimised 'ergofit'
• Spacers (6mm & 9mm) for improves directional articulation performance
• Knee pivot system: new double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extensions stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries
• The Fluid Pro incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb anatomical performance
• Innovative patella/knee cup protection system: ergonomically sculptured & ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU backed by shock-absorbing PU memory foam
• Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place with top & bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement
• Additional protection in strongly angled positions afforded by upper & lower patella cuffs
• Innovative, dual X-strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions & includes combined buckle & Velcro closures for rapid & easy mounting