• Constructed with innovative & advanced carbon polymer• Lateral support, impact protection & prevents hyperextension• Highly customisable with comfort dual strap system
Top spec protection: This Fluid Tech Carbon Knee Brace features some of Alpinestars' most innovative engineering and technology. The risk and severity of injuries is reduced by preventing excessive hyper-extension of the knee in an accident. Torsion and lateral support reduces the risk of ligament injuries and dissipates heavy forces. The advanced polymer carbon offers improved strength and performance, even in extreme climates.
Stand out features: The Fluid Tech Knee Brace is highly customisable, offering a secure fit. The red toggles on either side of the knee cup allows you to adjust where the brace will lock - quick tip - the more you're injured the earlier you'll need to lock! The innovative knee pivot system also features easily exchangeable extension stops so you can customise how the padding fits to your knee. The soft dual strap system, the ergonomic bio shape and the multi-directional freedom of movement combine to make the Fluid Tech Carbon one of the best on the market!
Please note: The left and right leg of the Fluid Tech Carbon knee brace are sold separately. This is the Left Knee Brace. For sizes S, M or L please select L in the drop-down. For sizes XL and XXL please select XXL.
• CE Certified to EN 1621-1 (K type B), & extremely lightweight, strong construction from a new & advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound that retains its performance attributes in both extreme warm or cold climates
• Incorporates DEFT - Dynamic ErgoFit Tech - an innovative, reduced material design construction for improved weight-saving & excellent ergonomic performance
• Innovative knee pivot system incorporates tool-free poly-centric hinge system for fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15 & 20 degrees) to prevent hyperextension injuries
• Ergonomically sculptured & ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU for durability, backed by shock-absorbing PU memory foam for comfort
• Highly ventilated, channelled padding & mesh zones for superb airflow cooling
• Customizable, versatile & secure fit afforded by size adapter system
• Fine-tuning of personalized fitment offered by knee width adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm & 3mm, both sides), supplied as standard
• The Fluid Tech comes with anatomically optimized ErgoFit spacer kits for improved directional articulation performance & position stability
• Kit includes new medial-side spacer insert to promote closer contact with the bike
• Correct positioning of knee cup is secured accurately with top & bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of movement, avoiding pressure points on the patella
• New, soft, dual strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions & includes combined buckle & Velcro closures for rapid & easy mounting as well as comfort
• Knee brace incorporates new lateral-side knee padding for comfort & to avoid pressure points
• Comes in international sizes: S/M/L - XL/2XL
Please note: This is the LEFT Fluid Tech Carbon Knee Brace.