• Alpinestars race-spec leather jacket• External DFS elbow & shoulder armour• Full back race hump
A jacket to complete the Alpinestars race-spec leathers range: In the same line-up as the Alpinestars GP Tech jacket and the Alpinestars Atem jacket, the Alpinestars GP Pro leather jacket is constructed to give you excellent racing-oriented protection and fit. External DFS armour has been applied to both shoulder and elbows. Internally, you find the harder compound Alpinestars race armour. There is a fully specced speed hump, diagonal accordion stretch panels for better fit across the elbows and vent zips on the chest. Airprene on colour and around the sleeve cuffs makes sure you enjoy a bit of comfort, too.
Mind & body: Why the GP Pro leather jacket? You want an Alpinestars race leather jacket and get the most equipment for your money; that’s why and that is what the Alpinestars GP Pro jacket is.
And, if the race elements are not your thing and you would rather have the street riding comfort, then the Alpinestars Celer jacket is the one to look at instead (which is the equivalent from the Road-riding line-up).
Stand-out feature: Entry-point jacket for race-spec features and components.
• Highly abrasion resistant main construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for comfort, fit & durability
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in shoulders & elbows feature injection molded shells & dual density foam padding
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders & elbows
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Back Protector for the ultimate protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest protection available as upgrade)
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back & elbows for excellent performance fit
• Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms & waist for increased range of movement
• Leather stretch insert on rear lumbar area for excellent mobility in riding position
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx & back further enhances fit & comfort while riding
• Localized perforations on chest & arms & zippered torso air-intakes offer airflow & regulate body temperature
• New Airprene collar & sleeve cuff construction for breathability & comfort; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure & customizable fit
• Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic & ventilation performance
• Mesh lining improves comfort, fit & ventilation; liner is removable & can be easily washed
• Premium YKK fasteners & semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• D-ring waist adjustments feature Velcro straps for secure & personalized fitting
• Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
• Available in sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black only)