• Urban commuter gloves from Alpinestars: Largo• Waterproof thanks to Drystar lining to keep you dry• Less bulk with more feel & dexterity
Just what you need: A pair of gloves that are waterproof and offer the features and looks that you need to commute through the busy city. The Alpinestars Largo gloves have been created to give the feeling of a summer glove, the practicality of being a waterproof glove and the looks of an urban commuter gloves
Less bulk, but still practical. Many find that with a waterproof glove comes a thick winter lining that means you can't feel and grip as well as you can with your summer gloves. These Largo gloves from Alpinestars have the practicality of being waterproof, yet still means you have optimum grip and sensitivity.
LARGO DRYSTAR GLOVE KEY FEATURES:
• Constructed using Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR PERFORMANCE material technology, which incorporates a sealed & bonded triple layer construction to offer:
• Reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility & sensitivity on the bike’s controls
• High levels of durability & interior material integrity
• Excellent wind proofing performance
• Incorporating Alpinestars’ exclusively developed 100 per cent waterproof & breathable DRYSTAR membrane to keep out the elements
• Clarino suede palm for optimized levels of comfort, durability & abrasion resistance
• Synthetic suede reinforcement on palm & outer hand provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• EVA foam padding on knuckle, palm & fingers for comfort & fit
• Pre-contoured glove construction helps reduce rider fatigue
• Reflective detailing on thumb & backhand improves rider’s visibility in poor light conditions
• Velcro cuff closure plus elasticated wrist ensures comfortable, secure & close-fitting fit
• Smartphone compatible finger-tip on left-hand index finger for use with GPS systems, tablets or smartphone.