• Alpinestars mesh summer gloves• Distinctive printed 3D-mesh technology• Hard landing zone impact protector
Printed mesh panel gloves: The printing process used is unique & brings out vibrant colours on the 3D mesh fabric. The looks are awesome & the result is a pair of retro summer mesh gloves featuring the Alpinestars logo in amongst retro colouring & typography.
External impact protection: External TPR protectors over the back of the hand are matched by a hard impact protection zone on the palm. Not the most protective gloves and, consequently, probably best suited for town riding or off-road excursion.
Stand-out feature: Printed mesh gloves with a retro look!
Previously sold at £59.99.
• Multi-panel main shell construction incorporating leather, synthetic suede & 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance & ventilation
• Leather palm reinforcements for superior abrasion resistance
• Finger sidewalls constructed from leather & stretch fabric to improve feel of the glove & reduce weight
• Ergonomic TPU slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact performance
• Sculptured, 3D TPR knuckle, wrist & fingertip panels provide impact & abrasion protection
• Knuckle protectors are backed with foam for additional protection
• Clarino panel wraps around the thumb to provide extra layer of protection
• Extensive thumb flex gusset enhances flexibility & riding comfort
• Reinforced landing zone incorporates foam padding for comfort
• Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure & TPR for comfort, easy entry & secure fastening
• Touch screen compatible index fingertip & thumb for use with smartphones & GPS systems