• Enduro style off-road glove from Alpinestars• Hard knuckle made with PU for impact & abrasion protection• Perforated leather on top of the hand for breathability
For the enduro riders: These Megawatt gloves from Alpinestars have been designed with enduro riders in mind. They're an off-road glove with substantial impact protection.
Protection that matters: A PU knuckle gives superior protection against impact damage and improves abrasion resistance. Reinforcements on the palm and thumb increase durability in key impact zones and offer better grip.
Added comfort features: The top of the hand is constructed from perforated leather and stretch material meaning that they're breathable. Thanks to the pre-curved fingers, fatigue is reduced and the closure is quick and easy to use.
Verdict: Off-road gloves engineered to suit enduro riders. Offering excellent protection and good value for money.
• Top hand constructed from perforated leather & stretch polyamide for optimum levels of comfort, durability & breathability
• Durable & hard-wearing synthetic suede on palm & thumb
• Reinforced thumb & palm for durability & comfort
• Alpinestars polymer hard-knuckle protector for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Thumb & palm reinforcement for a superior grip
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue & offers improved comfort
• Silicon printing on finger tips to improve grip against the bar
• Velcro cuff closure for easy glove entry & secure closure
• Cuff includes suede puller tab for easy glove entry