• Top specification touring womens jacket: New Land• Protection: CE armour at impact zones, pocket for back insert• React to every change in the weather: Warm, cold, wet, dry
Top specification touring motorcycle jacket: The New Land. If you demand top specification from your touring gear, the New Land combo is certainly the ticket. This jacket is the pinnacle of Alpinestars touring technology and teamed with it's matching trousers, you'll have a formidable touring combo to beat all weather situations.
Awesome in summer: For summer riding there's plenty of ventilation to keep you cool. Simply remove the thermal liner and benefit from a Climate Control System, which uses vents and exhausts across the jacket to ensure airflow. There is also zipped air intakes on the lower arms for further riding comfort.
Beat the winter weather with a sonic quilted thermal liner. Simply put the liner in and benefit from it's improved insulation and the sonic quilting ensures less bulk too! There's a Gore-Tex membrane to ensure you stay 100% dry in the rain, yet your body can breath to stop you sweating in the summer months.
Plenty of protection for touring: This motorcycle jacket has an abrasion resistant outer with CE armour at the shoulders and elbows. There's also a pocket in the back for a back protector and protective padding at the chest. The shoulders also have external TPU sliders to offer protection in the event of an off. An awesome jacket to see you through the entire season of touring!
• Superior textile construction featuring GORE-TEX membrane for 100% waterproofing & breathability
• Rip-stop, tear-resistant shoulder & elbow areas for additional abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner with fleece collar ensures jacket versatility & comfort in cold & hot conditions; thermal liner is ‘sonic-quilted’ for improved insulation performance & reduced material bulk
• Featuring Climate Control System (CCS): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with zippered rear air exhausts for cooling performance on long rides
• Gusseted, zippered air-intakes on lower arm offer regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armour on shoulders & elbows is light, breathable & ergonomic for class-leading impact protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with advanced thermo-formed protective padding (CE certified Bio Armour back protector insert available as accessory)
• Additional reinforced external padding zones on the back for fit & works to cushion backpack for added comfort
• Reflective zones & coloured piping increase rider visibility in poor or night-time conditions
• Full circumference, internal waist connection zipper optimized for use with other pant models in Alpinestars Touring range
Comfort & customisation
• Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with Velcro cuffs & snap-fasteners for enhance fit, volume control & comfort in the riding position
• Neoprene edges on collar & cuffs for improved comfort
• Internal waterproof wallet pocket
• Elongated rear profiling for comfort & protection in the riding position
• Easy-find red internal lining zip & pull-tabs for convenience
• Water-resistant external storage provided by two chest pockets & two cargo pockets on the front of the jacket
• D-ring waist adjustment belt allows for personalized fit & keeps jacket securely & snugly positioned close to body
• Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper