• Alpinestars Monty shoes part of the Oscar range• CE approved with more protection than fashion shoes• Hand-finished: No two pairs will ever be the same
Loving the Alpinestars Monty shoes! Paired with their matching jacket, also called the Monty, you've got a fashionable look, yet with all the protective features a motorcyclist demands.
More protective than fashion shoes: The reason you'd choose these over your standard pair of shoes is that these offer far superior protection! There's a TPU ankle with a toe box and heel counter. Little details like suede on the inner heel stops you slipping and the toe is patterned to give you grip on the bike.
Great for those summer rides: There's a mesh lining to offer breathability, whilst the gusseted tongue keeps wind, rain and grime out. The sole is oil resistant and also offers grip on the pegs.
• Main upper material made with supple full grain leather with vintage-effect styling & hand detailing
• Rear collar flexion insert offers support & comfortable for the Achilles tendon
• Gusseted tongue to keep out wind, water & grime, plus convenient heel pull-tab
• Moccasin toe incorporates internal padding & is patterned to give excellent grip on the bike’s controls
• Traditional, vintage style metal eyelet lacing system for convenience & secure closure
• 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability with anti-sliding suede in heel
• Alpinestars’ new anatomical backed dual-density TPU ankle disk protection
• Shift pad & collar soft padding for comfort & flexibility
• Toe box & heel counter provide internal reinforcement to give structured support & impact resistance
• Replaceable, anatomical EVA foot bed with Lycra lining on top for comfort & convenience
• Alpinestars’ exclusive oil-resistant rubber compound sole with new grip pattern design
• The Monty shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2)
• Available in international sizes 46-60