• Touring style boots with sporty protection• CE certified motorcycle boots with Velcro closure• TPU shin plate with Drystar membrane
Dynamic style with sporty protection: If you're looking for a touring style motorcycle boot but with sporty protection, then look no further. These Alpinestars Pikes not only look awesome but are a hybrid of reliable protection and robust styling. Ideal for those who need a long lasting boot that gets the job done.
Ideal for all-weather riding: Thanks to the waterproof and breathable Drystar lining, you can wear these boots with the confidence that they'll keep you dry no matter how long the journey. Flex zones, the wide instep Velcro closure and the EVA footbed give you all the comfort you need.
Protection as always: There's a TPU heel protector and a TPU shin plate to offer support and protection, whilst the ankle protector and toe box has been layered to give protective performance in such key areas. A new, slim, TPU shift pad has been featured for balance protection and improved flexibility. The sole is a rubber compound for comfort and grip and these boots are CE approved.
• Ergonomically profiled for superior fit & flexibility on bike’s foot-pegs & long-lasting comfort
• Upper boot surface constructed from microfiber offering excellent levels of comfort, durability & abrasion resistance
• Extensive front & rear accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control & support
• Lateral instep strap Velcro closure coupled with a TPU heel protector for a secure & precise closure
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro shin plate closure
• The TPU shin plate offers support & protection
• New slim TPU shift pad for a balanced protection & flexibility
• Double density ankle protector on medial & lateral side is layered under the upper boot surface offers protective performance in key area
• Collar lining made with breathable textile
• Waterproof & breathable DRYSTAR lining for unsurpassed all weather performance
• Internal toe box protector is layered under the upper boot surface to couple comfort & protection
• Exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Removable anatomic EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
• Pikes DRYSTAR boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010