• Highly reinforced motocross/off-road gloves• Clarino reinforcements & TPR inserts• Stretch inserts for flexibility & silicone grips for control
More than an MX glove: This Racefend glove from Alpinestars connects the off-road world to the racing world. Combining track level comfort and performance with more protection for an off-road rider.
Protection that matters: There's a Clarino palm and reinforcements for durability and sensitivity on the bike's controls. TPR inserts on the knuckles and fingers boost abrasion resistance. You also get the benefit of excellent grip thanks to silicone pads for improved riding control.
Added comfort features: Improved hand movement and lever control is as a result of the innovative stretch inserts that give you better flexibility. Alpinestars really know their stuff when it comes to MX gear, so, even smaller touches like pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue and improves your overall comfort.
Verdict: Ideal for off-road riders who really want to feel the bike, but still have some protection in the event of a slide in the dirt!
• Stretch top hand with strategically positioned Neoprene for comfort & fit
• Single piece Clarino palm offers excellent grip & sensitivity on the bike's controls
• Clarino reinforcements on thumb & landing zone for durability & comfort
• TPR inserts on knuckles & fingers for additional abrasion resistance
• Velcro & TPR wrist adjustment for secure, customised fit
• Silicone grip patterning on fingers for improved riding control
• Innovative stretch insert in adductor (palm & thumb) for improved hand movement & lever control
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue & improves comfort