• Sport inspired mid-season motorcycle gloves from Alpinestars• Drystar Performance membrane offers waterproofing & feel• External wrist & knuckle armour with finger bridge
Perfect for mid-season riding: Drystar performance offers waterproofing in the wet weather, the membrane is laminated to the outer to stop water settling in between the outer and the membrane as other motorcycle gloves may do. Ideal for mid-season riding, these Alpinestars gloves would be great for riders that ride through spring, summer and autumn and put their bikes away for winter.
The protection you demand: There's a hard knuckle with third to fourth finger bridge, which stops the fingers separating and potentially snapping in the event of a slide. Sport inspired in comparison to other new gloves in the Alpinestars range, these gloves use a Nylon 600D outer for abrasion resistance and there's a visor wipe, so you can see the road ahead. External armour over the wrist and knuckles show the sport inspiration, whilst the palm gives maximum feel and feedback from the bike.
• Durable 600 denier stretch poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance & comfort
• Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR membrane keeps your hands comfortable & dry in the harshest conditions
• Over-moulded hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact & abrasion
• Rubber thumb & palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement & durability
• EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, top fingers, thumb & palm provides impact resistance & improved fit
• Alpinestars’ race-derived & patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impact
• Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems
• Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort & prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys
• Accordion stretch inserts on first two fingers & backhand for excellent freedom of movement for hand
• Velcro cuff closure for easy entry & extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely & safely keep glove in position
• TPR protector on wrist provides additional protection to sensitive wrist bone area
• Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light
• Available in international sizes S-3XL