• Alpinestars protective summer mesh gloves• Carbon-look hard knuckle protection• Floating armour panel for extra comfort
Evolution of the legendary Alpinestars summer gloves: These are THE Alpinestars mesh summer gloves, updated to this year's design & benefitting from the ever improving fit that Alpinestars have been working on.
Airflow mesh with protection: Are these the most protective gloves you can buy for summer riding? No, but they aren't bad for the money. A Carbon-look knuckle protector on the back, over-wrapped fingers on the side as well as an impact zone panel means these gloves give you a fair deal of impact protection at a modest price point.
Stand-out feature: Best-selling shorties with some protection wrapped into a great price.
• Constructed with a durable goat leather chassis & strategically positioned 3D mesh inserts on the top hand for an optimized level of comfort, durability & internal airflow
• Thumb & palm reinforcement offers excellent grip on the controls while giving greater seam protection & durability
• Newly developed, innovative stretch insert between palm & thumb provides excellent fit & enhanced range of movement & control
• Suede reinforcements on the outer hand are backed with foam padding for abrasion resistance
• Molded hard knuckle protection constructed from nylon compound for high levels of protection, strength, weight-saving & durability
• Palm, outer thumb & backhand are padded with energy-absorbing EVA foam for abrasion resistance & impacts
• Sonic welded TPR finger sliders for impact & abrasion resistance
• Velcro cuff closure with TPR puller for safe & secure closure
• Suede reinforced fingertips for sensitivity & control
• Stretch mesh fourchettes for fit, flexibility & airflow
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS smartphone devices
• Pre-curved finger construction for fit & reduction in rider fatigue
• Available in sizes: S-3XL