• Alpinestars sports riding waterproof motorcycle boots• Bio-mechanical outer bracing system: More protective• New water dispersal sole - more grip on the gears
These outstanding motorcycle boots from Alpinestars are called S-MX6 and have been released in a waterproof, yet non-Gore version. What does that mean to you? It means you can have all the benefits of the SMX-6 boot, a waterproof boot, but not have to pay the price of Gore-Tex.
They're more comfortable and more protective than the previous best-selling model, the SMX5s. Every part of this boot has been carefully constructed with passion: from a bio-mechanical outer bracing system (similar to the top-end sports boots with a double hinge system fixed on the outside) to a sole that disperses water. The foot bed is constructed from EVA with Lycra which is removable and replaceable if necessary, unlikely considering the quality you get from Alpinestars. The sole means that less water stays on the bottom of your boots, great for prolonging it's life and to stop those potential slips when riding.
Knee to toe these boots have been thought about - although, due to the aggressive styling, featuring "eyes" on the front shin area, GetGeared should probably say head to toe!
• Alpinestars SMX6 (replaces SMX5)
• Bio mechanical outer bracing system (more protective) _ like Supertech-R with the double hinge systems fixed on the outside
• Allen bolt secured slider (where Allen bolt points down not inwards - less likely to cause injury)
• New water dispersal sole design
• Foot bed EVA with Lycra
• Removable & replaceable foot bed