• Road riding boots from Alpinestars: Comfort & protection• TPR toe slider, TPU heel, internal toe box• Speed lacing system reinforced with Kevlar fibres
Alpinestars road racing boots: These are the boots you want if you're all about protection, but don't want to compromise on looks or comfort. The SP1 boots offer the best features Alpinestars has to give. Derived from their road shoes range, these boots incorporate more protection than the counterparts of this range.
The protection you demand: These boots may be short, but they pack a punch in the protection area. There's a TPR toe slider, internal toe box and TPU heel counter to offer support and protection. The sole offers improve grip and feel and disperses water to avoid slipping on the bike. There's also a speed lacing system, which reduces the risk of your laces getting caught and it's reinforced with Kevlar, so you know they'll last.
Great comfort features: The Alpinestars SP1 boots are super comfy thanks to breathable lining that will keep you cool and suede at the inner heel to avoid slipping. There's padding on the tongue, colours and ankle to ensure maximum comfort, whilst a an integrated shank in the sole offers support. The foot bed is removable and includes EVA foam for optimum comfort.
• Constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable & abrasion-resistance microfibre with front & rear accordion zones support & comfort
• Speed lacing system with KEVLAR, plus adjustable Velcro strap for personalized & secure closure
• External TPR toe slider & external ankle guards help protect against abrasion & knocks
• TPU shift pad for sensitivity on the bike’s controls as well as durability
• External, high modulus TPU heel counter for improved shock protection & durability
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance & abrasion resistance in key area
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel & grip, water dispersion & durability
• Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding
• Internal padding on tongue, collar & all around the ankle provides comfort & precision fit
• Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure & support to the arch area
• High-Vis reflective insert on the Achilles area for improved visibility
• Removable anatomic foot bed includes EVA & Lycra for convenience, comfort & support
• The SP-1 shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2)
• Available in international sizes 36-50./p>