• Waterproof sport gloves with a laminate lining• Reliable Drystar Performance membrane to keep you dry• Hard knuckle protection with level 1 CE certification
A hybrid that takes features of the SP range: SP-8, SP-2, SP-1. Retains the hard knuckle, similar to the SP-8 gloves, with the cuff from an SP-1 and SP-2. However, what sets these gloves apart is the reliable Drystar Performance membrane to keep you dry.
Are these gloves right for me? If you’re the kind of person that rides in the summer months, but occasionally gets caught out in the summer showers we so often experience, then these are the perfect choice for you. The Drystar Performance membrane is laminated, to ensure you always stay dry and to reduce bulk.
Comfort is not compromised by protection: Reinforcements on the palm and thumb give you a better grip on the handlebars for more control over the road. The sports style cuff wraps around the wrist and raises the profile of the glove to protect the wrist bone from impact in a crash. Snapping of the little finger is prevented by the patented third and fourth finger bridge, whilst pre-curved fingers and leather stretch accordions reduces fatigue with improved flexibility. An awesome sports styled glove ideal for riders who want Alpinestars performance on a budget.
• Constructed from a supple & highly durable full-grain leather chassis to provide core abrasion resistance & durability
• Advanced poly-textile reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls
• Synthetic leather reinforced outer hand with padding on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Durable hard PU knuckle protection provides class-leading impact & abrasion protection, & incorporates heat stamped logo
• Constructed with Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE membrane construction technology which bonds all layers in glove, thereby affording a highly reduced material chassis to promote dexterity & sensitivity of bike controls
• Palm, fingers & backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved comfort & fit
• Adjustable double Velcro closure on cuff & wrist keeps glove safely & securely in position
• Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones & GPS systems
• Alpinestars’ patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll & separation during impacts
• Printed logos for weight-saving & material integrity
• The SP Z DRYSTAR Glove is CE certified to level 1