• Perfect for those on a budget but still want Alpinestars• Drystar membrane offers waterproofing & breathability• 100g Thinsulate thermal lining to the back of the hand
Winter gloves for those on a budget: Drystar motorcycle gloves with a 100g Thinsulate lining on the back of the hand - the place that is most exposed to wind-chill. Waterproof and breathable with soft hidden protection.
Comfortable everyday: Pre-curved fingers reduce fatigue as you're not battling with the fabric just to grip the handlebars. Slip on design, easy to store when you're not on the bike as they fold up well. Best suited to short rides and twist-and-go bikes, by our say-so, that's a lot of features from a known brand at an awesome price.
• Durable & flexible poly-fabric & synthetic leather chassis for optimized levels of comfort & performance
• Alpinestars’ waterproof DRYSTAR membrane keeps your hands comfortable & dry in the harshest conditions
• Integrated Thinsulate thermal insulation (100g) on the top hand for protection against the elements
• Rubber thumb & palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement & durability
• EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand & palm provides strategic abrasion resistance & improved fit
• Precurved finger construction & thumb gusset for a comfortable grip
• Long glove gauntlet with wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry & extend coverage
• Available in international sizes S-3XL