• All-rounder Alpinestars 3-season ladies jacket• Mesh panels & removable wind-breaker & thermal lining• Featuring Alpinestars latest Bio Air protection
In short: A short jacket to adapt to your needs: The Amok Drystar Air ladies' jacket is uniquely ready to adapt to your needs & wants. How? The outer mesh panel jacket is designed to be a short, rugged riding jacket with mesh panels & plenty of adjustments. It features a removable wind-breaker jacket that is substantial enough (and designed with the aim) to be worn as a casual wind-cheater when you have arrived at your location. And, then there is a removable quilted thermal lining as well to keep you warm when needed (and that also can be fitted inside the wind-cheater jacket when you are off the bike for that little bit of extra snugness). In other words, this Alpinestars jacket is ready for anything!
Protected & protected: The latest Bio Air armour in the Ladies moulded shape is a significant technical improvement, exceeding the Level 2 norm by 30%+ even towards the edge areas. "Armour up" further with Nucleon KR-CiW chest panels & back panel. Impact protection sorted! & the weather protection is guaranteed, too, with the reliable Drystar inner jacket. The outer shell features Alpinestars' distinct waterproof inner pocket.
Stand-out feature: Quality short ladies mesh jacket that adapts to your needs with removable linings.
• Purposely designed & developed for an optimized women’s fit
• Innovative poly-fabric shell construction incorporating extensive mesh panels on chest & back for internal cooling airflow
• Removable & interchangeable DRYSTAR liner jacket for guaranteed waterproofing & breathability
• Removable & interchangeable full thermal liner jacket offers excellent scope for riding colder climates
Protection & Comfort:
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Air elbow & shoulder protectors. Bio-Air protection inserts are perforated to improve garment’s ventilation properties
• Chest & back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon protection available as accessory upgrade)
• Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance
• Rear compartment for addition of water hydration pack & hose
• Safe & convenient storage options with water-resistant front cargo-style pockets & large rear utility pocket
• Interior waterproof compartments keeps documents & belongings safe & dry
• Waist adjustment belt offers personalized fit & helps keep jacket & protection close to the body for improved performance
• Excellent fit & volume adjustment throughout garment
• Optimized for use with range of textile touring pants with internal waist connection zipper
• Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable & secure convenience
• Integrated reflective graphic details & logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Available in sizes: S-2XL