• Ladies Bionic Tech armoured Jacket from Alpinestars• Level 2 back and chest, Level 1 shoulders & elbows• Technical mesh construction for durability & breathability
Stella Bionic Tech Ladies Jacket: Incorporating a new, innovative ‘grid’ protection technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, Alpinestars’ Stella Bionic Tech Jacket for ladies is ideal for the extremes of motocross, rally-raiding and enduro, with every component engineered to provide improved levels of ventilation and ergonomics.
Protection from the track: Both the back and chest armour is CE Certified Level 2 making it the best in biker protection on the current market. The shoulders and elbows are CE Level 1 and feature an innovative 3D 'grid' pattern with hybrid polymer and EVA foam for weight saving, airflow and a jacket that moulds to the female rider's body shape. The protector cups have excellent flexibility for a range of movements and offer extended protection surfaces to ensure a close fit and reduce rotation. The back protector is detachable to further enhance ventilation or to be adapted to accommodate BNS. The EVA comfort padding on the shoulders, chest and kidney area are also removable.
Comfort features: The main construction is made with a technical elastane stretch mesh making it highly breathable and gives it the ability to retain its shape. The shells are vented and channelled to improve airflow through the jacket and prevent a build-up of heat. This ladies Stella Bionic Tech Jacket also features a newly designed elastic kidney with TPR belt system for a more secure and customised fit.
• Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable & retains shape
• Strategically positioned Cordura panels for durability & abrasion resistance
• All components engineered for a reduced material construction garment that is extremely lightweight, slim & highly ventilated
• Highly versatile, modular & customizable fit for different forms of off-road riding is afforded by: Removable comfort padding; V-strap kidney belt; Lace sleeve closures; Removable sleeves; Full compatibility with BNS protection
• CE certified (EN 1621-3:2013/Level 2) chest
• EN 1621-2:2014/Level 2 back
• EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1 shoulder & elbow/forearm protector panels featuring innovative 3D ‘grid’ pattern & constructed from a hybrid polymer & EVA foam compound for weight-saving, airflow & which molds to rider’s body shape
• Dual protector cup for excellent flexibility & range of movement on shoulders
• Protector cups are asymmetric to offer extended protection surfaces, which are contoured to ensure a close fit to keep the protection located & reduce rotation
• Detachable back protector can be removed to further enhance ventilation capabilities or adapted to accommodate BNS
• Protector panel shells are constructed from polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility & excellent weight saving properties
• Shells are vented & channelled to improve airflow & prevent heat build-up
• Innovative Cross Lacing System (CLS) for securing sleeves features elastic cord & breathable microfibers to give lightweight & highly customizable fit
• CLS significantly reduces risk of arm pump
• New design, silicone pull tabs on shoulders for convenient & secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS
• Newly designed elastic kidney with TPR belt system for improved ergonomics & a customized, secure fit
• Removable (EVA) comfort padding on shoulders, chest & kidney area
• Silicone printed logos throughout to help keep jersey in place