• Entry-point road-riding Alpinestars leather jacket• Bio armour shoulder & elbows• Removable thermal quilt lining in 80gms/60gms weight
Irresistible value: If the top end road-riding jacket from Alpinestars is nearly 40% more than the Devon jacket, it is clear that the top-end jacket & the Alpinestars Devon are not the same; They are merely part of the same road-riding line-up. BUT: They do share in common the DNA of the Alpinestars philosophy.
Affordable performance: What you get is a great leather jacket, produced to Alpinestars quality standard. There is no speed hump & the graphics are more subtle. But it fits well, benefits from the same thermal quilt lining as the more expensive Core jacket & is delivered with the same Bio armour at shoulders & elbows as the whole road-riding line-up.
Stand-out feature: Superb value leather jacket for road-riding.
• Designed & specifically optimized for a women’s performance fit
• Highly durable, full grain 1.1 leather main construction for abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
• Removable CE?approved shoulder & elbow protectors on the interior for class-leading safety
• Chest & back compartments are supplied with removable comfort poly-foam inserts; removable to allow accessory upgrade of CE certified Nucleon protection for unrivalled levels of protection
Performance & Fit:
• Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels on underarm & back for excellent fit in the riding position
• Multi-panel lining work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. 3D mesh inserts for improved fit & comfort
• Removable thermal liner jacket means garment can we worn in colder weather
• Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; a vital comfort feature for long road trips
• Cuff closures incorporate YKK semi-auto locking zips for secure & customizable fit
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps prevent riding fatigue & aids performance fit
• Waist circumference Velcro & D-ring closure for secure & personalized closure
• Reflective detailing on front & back for improved rider visibility
• Mesh & comfort textile collar, plus snap button closure for comfort
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Available in sizes: 38-50