• Moto-GP race spec motorcycle boots from Alpinestars• Extremely light weight hi-tech micro-fibre construction• CE approved protection with inner ankle braces
Meet and exceed your best lap, your best start, your lowest knee. Highest performance demands the highest performance equipment: the Alpinestars Supertech R boot.
The ultimate in racing boots: These motorcycle boots from Alpinestars have heaps of features! Stretch accordion offers the best fit, whilst a ratchet strap closure gives a safe, comfortable fit that will prevent your boots sliding off in the event of a crash.
Race spec protection: An inner ankle boot and brace system works with the outer structure of the boots to offer protection, whilst allowing full movement. There is also a TPU shin protector, aluminium toe slider that is easy to replace and a replaceable nylon heel plate slider all offering further protection.
• Durable & technical microfibre upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility. Microfibre main shell offers high levels of water-resistance, durability & improved weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage & is easy to maintain & clean
• Redesigned front flex area constructed from over-injected TPU on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs
• Newly designed external TPU shin protection is ergonomically shaped & wraps around to outer calf & is engineered to spread & dissipate impact energy across the surface while remaining compact
• Shin plate features new micro-adjustable ratchet top closure for safe & precise fit
• Innovative, full-length medial-facing microfibre panel features new texture patterning offering excellent grip & feel against the bike & protects from abrasion & heat
• Lightweight rubber compound sole has been redesigned to offer excellent grip & feel
• New, soft TPU stretch panel on lateral side gives easy closure with excellent fit. Zip is made from TPU to reduce friction in the event of a crash. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure
• Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/Aluminium toe slider features new easy screw fixing concept provides feel & protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion
• Flexible accordion microfibre stretch at Achilles allows natural movement & support
• Top gaiter follows leg contour & is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU
• Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel while changing gears
• On vented version: strategically positioned ventilation in heel & shin TPU guides air through the boot
• Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full & free movement of the foot, ankle & leg
• Replaceable polymer heel plate slider protects from impact & reduces friction in the event of a crash
• External entry has stretch accordion panel for a close fit & ease of entrance & removal
• The Supertech R boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
• Available in international sizes 39-48