• CE Level 1 slim profile & high performance knee guards• Super-ventilated with floating protection cup & PU foam• Dual pivot hinge follows natural movement of the knee
Alpinestars quality: The SX1 Knee Guard has been designed in line with Alpinestars' A range of protectors. Ideal for off-road riders who want the thinnest, most lightweight and super-ventilated impact protection. Featuring an asymmetrical and slim-profile design, the SX 1 offers a safe, personalised and tight fit while at the same time promoting excellent levels of movement.
The protection you need for off-road: CE certified at Level 1, this knee guard features an energy absorbing floating protection cup for continuous coverage regardless of the leg position. What makes the SX1 really special is the dual pivot hinge system. It allows the guard to follow the natural movement of the knee keeping it well positioned at all times and helps to avoid hyper-flexion.
The comfort you want: The protector plates are strategically perforated and the patella cup is backed by soft padding ventilation and an adaptive fit. The thick airprene dual straps are located above and below the knee, avoiding the knee bend. It's important to note that the SX 1 combines easily with any of the Alpinestars Tech boots!
Note: For sizes small or medium, choose size M in the drop-down. For a large or XL choose XL in the drop-down.
• Upper & lower frames are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility & strength as well as excellent weight saving properties
• Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability & air ventilation
• CE certified knee brace to the latest EN 1621_1: 2012 K type A (Level 1)
• Upper frame features extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility
• Innovative patella construction features ‘floating’ protection cup for continuous coverage & mobility regardless of leg position
• Patella cup constructed from energy absorbing viscoelastic PU foam knee cup that is CE certified to Type A
• Patella cup is backed by soft padding for adaptive fit & breathable air mesh for ventilation & comfort
• High abrasion resistant fabric with an over injected TPU frame structure on outer central knee-cup area for imporved impact protection
• The shell integrated dual pivot hinge gear system follows the natural movement of the knee & keeps guard well positioned at all times
• Thermoformed foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin
• Frames are asymmetrical & feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort & performance fit
• Velcro & TPR dual strap closure systems for easy in & out & a personalized, safe fit
• Straps feature airprene for optimized comfort & airflow