• 1st access Alpinestars motocross boot featuring All-Terrain sole• Flexi-blade system for front & rear movement & support• Ergonomic, replaceable buckle system with self-aligning arms
For off-road riders needing an enduro sole: Constructed with the same DNA as the Tech 1, the Tech 1 AT features an enduro sole to help meet the demands of all-terrain riding. Exclusively designed for the Tech 1 AT the sole offers undeniable grip on all road and pedal surfaces giving off-road riders extra support to combat whatever the beaten track throws at you.
A boot that will last: Constructed from lightweight, abrasion resistant microfibre, the Tech 1 AT is extremely durable. This material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean. As seen on the Tech 8, there's a stamped steel toe guard to protect the sole and to prevent any of the layers flaking apart.
Innovative features: The bio-mechanical flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement whilst offering support and protection to the ankle. The contoured shin plate, metal shank and toe box provide excellent impact performance. The PU gaiter at the top of the boot seals out excessive dirt entry and the Velcro closure allows for an adaptable fit.
It doesn't stop there! The ergonomic buckle closure system is self-aligning with memory for a quick, precise and convenient closure. All buckles as well as the footbed are replaceable making these boots an investment that'll see you riding the rugged track time and time again! Your contact and feel with the bike is improved thanks to the slick medial side with textured patterning.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5, US14 = EU50. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Multi-material upper constructed from lightweight, abrasion resistant & durable microfiber which incorporates anatomically profiled copolymer protection
• Newly designed microfiber front & rear flex inserts for control, support & front & rear movement
• Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support & protection to the ankle
• Full technical textile lining for comfort & moisture wicking
• Soft, multi-density foam surrounds ankles & collar for comfort & shock absorbing performance
• Tech 1 AT boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
• Contoured co-injected polymer shin & calf protection connects on the lateral side to provide excellent all-round protection
• Comprehensive boot support & protection provided by copolymer protection in the lateral, medial, heel counter & toe box for excellent impact performance
• Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection & comfort on rear flex
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected insole, reinforced by a metal shank inside & co-injected toe reinforcement
• Featuring unique Alpinestars compound all terrain sole for grip & support. The sole is replaceable
• Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; Velcro upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment & support
• The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps harmoniously the front of the boot without compromising flex
• New closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory & a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable
• Extended PU gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry
• Medial-facing texture patterning provides improved grip on bike
• Replaceable stamped steel sole guard
• Replaceable EVA footbed features textile lining for comfort
• Versatile upper Velcro closure provides adaptable fit for wide range of leg sizes