• Motocross boot allowing 1st access to Alpinestars technology• Flexi-blade system for front & rear movement & support• Ergonomic, replaceable buckle system with self-aligning arms
For beginners: The Tech 1 motocross boot owes its DNA to the iconic Tech 8 and Tech 10. Combining championship-winning research with the flexibility needed for riders who are new to the sport. It's the perfect introduction to Alpinestars' range of technical MX footwear and allows first access to their class-leading technology.
What makes the Tech 1 different? Constructed from lightweight, abrasion resistant microfibre, the Tech 1 is extremely durable. This material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean. The 2 in 1 insole and midsole construction is made with a new compound that offers structure, support and comfort in one piece. As seen on the Tech 8, there's a stamped steel toe guard to protect the sole and to prevent any of the layers flaking apart.
Innovative features: The bio-mechanical flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement whilst offering support and protection to the ankle. The contoured shin plate, metal shank and toe box provide excellent impact performance. The PU gaiter at the top of the boot seals out excessive dirt entry and the Velcro closure allows for an adaptable fit.
It doesn't stop there! The ergonomic buckle closure system is self-aligning with memory for a quick, precise and convenient closure. All buckles as well as the footbed are replaceable making these boots an investment that'll see you riding the rugged track time and time again! Your contact and feel with the bike is improved thanks to the slick medial side with textured patterning.
Alpinestars Size Guide:
US05 = EU38, US06 = EU39, US07 = EU40.5, US08 = EU42, US09 = EU43, US10 = EU44.5, US11 = EU45.5, US12 = EU47, US13 = EU48.5, US14 = EU50. US sizes are broadly equivalent to UK shoe sizes.
• Multi-material upper constructed from lightweight, abrasion resistant & durable microfiber & incorporating hard anatomically profiled copolymer protection
• Bio-mechanical medial ‘flexi-blade’ system provides excellent front & rear movement while offering support & protection to the ankle
• Newly design microfiber front & rear flex inserts for control & movement
• The Tech 1 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
• Contoured co-injected polymer shin & calf protection connects on the lateral side to provide excellent all-round protection
• Comprehensive boot support & protection provided by core polymer protection in the lateral, medial, heel counter & toe box for excellent impact performance
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected insole reinforced with metal shank & co-injected toe reinforcement
• Stamped Steel toe guard for protection & durability
• Medial-facing texture patterning provides improved grip on bike
• Ergonomic quick-release buckle closure system forms secure & tight fit around lower leg
• Newly developed polymer & nylon buckle closures are ratchet self-aligning with memory ensuring a quick, precise & convenient closure
• All buckles are replaceable
• Integrated soft foam padding surrounding the ankles & collar for comfort & fit
• Full technical textile lining for comfort & moisture wicking
• Replaceable EVA footbed features textile lining for comfort
• Upper Velcro closure provides adaptable fit for wide range of leg sizes
• PU gaiter seals out excessive dirt entry. Rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility & comfort